PretzelTalk.com – Take the Auntie Anne’s Customer Survey to get a Coupon Code!
Who doesn’t love Auntie Anne’s? It’s always a special treat for my son and I when we drop by the mall. They just melt in my mouth. So why not get rewarded for eating yummy pretzels? Well, the next time you drop by an Auntie Anne’s just save your receipt and take their short two minute PretzelTalk.com customer survey to get a coupon code…SCORE!
You Will Need
- An Internet connection
- A few minutes
- A receipt from Auntie Anne’s
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
How to Enter
Enter with Receipt (Purchase Necessary)
- Keep your receipt from your recent Auntie Anne’s visit.
- Visit the survey website at pretzeltalk.com.
- Enter the 3-digit store number located on your receipt.
- Answer all survey questions based on your recent Auntie Anne’s experience.
- When completed, you will receive an Auntie Anne’s coupon code!
Enter the PretzelTalk.com Survey Here!
Pretzel Talk Survey F.A.Q.S
- What type of prize is it? Auntie Anne’s coupon code
- How long is the receipt valid for? The survey must be taken within 3 days!
- How long is the coupon code valid for? 1 month
- How many times can you enter? Unlimited (1 person per visit)
- How old do you have to be to participate? 18+
PretzelTalk.com Related Links
- Auntie Anne’s Official Website: Click Here
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Perks Rewards Program: Click Here
- Auntie Anne’s Store Locator: Click Here
Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Perks Rewards Program
The Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Perks Rewards Program is an easy way to earn free pretzels. Download the Pretzel Perks app on the Apple App Store or Google Play to get exclusive offers and rewards. You can also register online. Once you join you’ll receive a free pretzel reward after you make your first purchase of at least $1.00. After that you’ll be rewarded with a free pretzel for every 250 points you earn ($1 = 10 points). You’ll also receive special rewards and offer on top of that.
Auntie Anne’s Customer Service
- 1-877-PRTZ LUV (1-877-778-9588) Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET