KrogerExperience.com Survey Sweepstakes
Take a short survey in regards to a Kroger shopping experience and maybe win $5,000 worth of gift cards in the process.
The Kroger Experience customer survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Please visit www.krogerexperience.com to begin.
In order to provide feedback to Kroger please have the date of visit, time of visit, and survey entry ID.
All of the above information can be found on the Kroger shopping receipt.
A purchase is not required in order to enter the Kroger Feedback promotion.
KrogerExperience No Purchase Entry Method
Please write to “Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury CT, 06488”.
Include a 3 x 5 piece of paper with the contestant’s name, address, DOB, email address, and phone number.
Kroger Experience Survey Highlights
- Provides valuable information to Kroger in regards to the customer’s experience
- The information will never be shared or sold to a third party
- Kroger reserves the right to modify or terminate the Kroger Survey at any time for any reason
- The $5,000 Kroger gift cards can be used at any Kroger location in the United States
Kroger Shopper Coupons
Kroger Feedback Customer Service
- Mailing Address: 1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
- Kroger Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377
Kroger Experience Locations
Kroger PHONE NUMBER Customer Service Information
Gift Cards – Gift card balance or order status inquiries, please call 1-800-576-4377.
My Prescriptions – Inquiries about My Prescriptions services, please call 1-855-489-2502.
Floral – Questions about an online floral order, please call 1-866-520-0356.
Coinstar – Questions about Coinstar, please call 1-800-928-2274.
“Welcome to the Tell Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey. We value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.” – Kroger Experience Survey
Kroger Experience References