Chick-fil-a allows a customer to go back and scan their rewards card if they forgot upon initial purchase.
Must be a Chick-fil-A One reward member.
Visit www.one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan to claim your rewards.
- Allows a customer to access their Chick-fil-a order history online
- They can make quick reorders and edits to existing orders
- Can connect via Facebook or Gmail
- New users will have to register with a valid email address
Chick-fil-A One Rewards Benefits
- Have a single login for all of your Chick-fil-A accounts (a true one-stop shop as the cools would say)
- Review your transaction and purchase history
- Update/manage your payment options (i.e. credit card, debit card)
- Save your favorite Chick-fil-a restaurant locations
Please sign up for the Chick-fil-A Rewards Program at Chick-fil-A create an account.
Chick-fil-A One Rewards Apps
- App Store: The Chick-fil-A app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits
- Google Play: Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive
Chick-fil-a Menu (Best Picks)
- Cookies & Cream Milkshake
- Chick-fil-A® Deluxe Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
And the winner is… the Grilled Chicken Sandwich!
This sammy features a boneless breast of chicken, marinated with a special blend of seasonings and grilled for a tender and juicy backyard-grilled taste, served on a toasted multigrain bun with Green Leaf lettuce and tomato!
One.Chick-fil-a.com/Forgot2Scan Customer Service
- Phone: 1-866-232-2040 Monday to Saturday 8:00 AM – Midnight ET
- Mail: Chick-fil-A CARES P.O. Box 725489 Atlanta, GA 31139-9923
Any problems with One.Chick-fil-a.com/Forgot2Scan should be directed to the toll-free number shown above.
The Chick-fil-A Corporate Office is located just south of downtown Atlanta at 5200 Buffington Road, Atlanta, GA 30349.